10. “When Joe checked out these biceps, he cried ‘uncle.'” -Michelle Obama
9. ” No, Joe. I am your running mate, not the Avon person.” -US Senator Kirsten Gillibrand
8. “Joe picked me because of a scurrilous video.” – Susan Rice, former National Security Advisor
7. “When I am your vice president, absolutely no one, in any of our 50 states…. … will be able to buy house paint.” -Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer
6. “We will not stand by and let those Republicans suppress the votes of the departed.” –Former GA State Legislator Stacey Abrams
5. “To pay for free health care for illegals, here’s my zippy new wealth tax.” -US Senator Elizabeth Warren
4. “I just can’t wait to be your Vice Commandante.” -Congresswoman Karen Bass
3. “As vice president, Joe will let me oversee the critical ‘more free stuff’ give-aways we are planning.” -US Senator Tammy Duckworth
2. “I am prepared to be your president if the need arises. In the meantime, I will be the very best caregiver.” – US Senator Kamala Harris
…and the NUMBER ONE PRE-WRITTEN LINE for THOSE EXPECTING a VICE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINATION is:
1. “He may not realize that I’m his running mate, but give me a few days.” -Generic comment approved for multiple candidates
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .