(YOUR WEEKLY AMERICAN TOP TEN LIST WILL BE “ON HIATUS” for a FEW WEEKS AFTER THIS POST. SEE YOU SOON…)
10. “That rum-soaked Russkie!”
9. “Yes, there is a secret American hotel video of Vladimir Putin. And it’s from Branson, Missouri.”
8. “True, there was no collusion between the President’s campaign and any Russian national or their agents. But there was this pushy, annoying Canadian guy.”
7. ‘That’s an irrelevant question, you pipsqueak!”
6. “Of the $35 million you gave us to investigate the election, we spent $2.1 mil on obsolete FAX machines. Hey, this IS our Federal government, y’know.”
5. “No, YOU should resign, Senator!”
4. “Let me answer you in the form of a limerick.”
3. “M’am, you want me to trust the word of that certified boozehound?”
2. “I know the President did not engage in obstruction of justice. But sometimes he’s got this, like, ‘obstructive personality,’ y’know?”
…and the NUMBER ONE SURPRISING COMMENT BOB MUELLER WILL USE in HIS TESTIMONY to the HOUSE & SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEES is…
1. “Congressman, I can explain my answer again. But I can’t comprehend it for you.”
REMINDER: “YOUR WEEKLY AMERICAN TOP TEN LIST” WILL BE “ON HIATUS” for a FEW WEEKS. SEE YOU SOON.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .