10. “LA LA LAND” ( Kamala Harris and the bizarre California culture that spawned her.)
9. “ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK II” (Bill De Blasio and Andrew Cuomo co-star in an all-too-real drive to depopulate a great city)
8. “LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE” starring Congresswoman Ilhan Omar
7. “JURASSIC BIDEN: The Resurrection”
6. “12 YEARS a MODERATE” (Presidential hopeful Kirsten Gillibrand explains her time representing a mostly rural Congressional district)
5. “CROUCHING SOCIALIST, HIDDEN STRONGMAN” (Bernie Sanders really believes that bigger government is the answer – to everything!)
4. “THE CHARGE of the REALLY, REALLY LIGHT BRIGADE” (All 24 Democrat candidates for President are willing to fall for any scheme that inflates government and raises taxes.)
3. BARACK’S LABYRINTH (The untold story of real Americans struggling to navigate a hopelessly complex and unaffordable Obamacare).
2. ETERNAL SUNSHINE of the CLUELESS MIND (House Speaker Nancy Pelosi explains voting for bills prior to reading them…)
…and the NUMBER ONE SUMMER MOVIE RELEASE WE’D LIKE to SEE in JULY is…
1.THE NUTTY PROFESSOR (The definitive Elizabeth Warren biopic…)
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .