10. 65,000 homeless can’t be wrong.
9. $20 tolls for Every Downtown Driver in America!
8. There is too much money in the “wrong hands.” Now, fork it over.
7. Foreign Policy Experience? Bill knows Cuba and Nicaragua.
6. People of Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina: You Need to Start Commuting by Subway.
5. No, he is not Mayor Pete!
4. As Crazy as Bernie, but Younger & Taller.
3. We Can Make Washington the New Caracas.
2. Open Borders and No Private Guns: Perfect Together!
…and the NUMBER ONE SLOGAN for the NASCENT “BILL DeBLASIO for PRESIDENT” CAMPAIGN is….
- Imagine White House State Dinners with American WEED, not Wine.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .