10. Nadler thinks there is a buffet at the end of the procession.
9. Look, even his gait is “shifty.”
8. Mommy! Those scary people went right past the Capitol Police checkpoint!
7. Do you really think those Birkenstock shoes convey the image we want today?
6. Geez, what did she have for lunch?
5. Is that Lev Parnas or Shemp over there?
4. They told me Nancy would be leading this parade with her majorette baton.
3. Hakeem! Hey, over here, Hakeem! What about Burisma? You down with that?
2. I’m just impressed when any elected official can do the “Monty Python” walk.
…and the NUMBER ONE COMMENT OVERHEARD AROUND that ‘PROCESSION” by LIBERAL HOUSE MEMBERS BRINGING their “ARTICLES of IMPEACHMENT” to the U. S. SENATE is:
1. There hasn’t been this much excitement in the Rotunda since Arbor Day.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .