10. It will take him longer than that to realize he’s in South Carolina.
9. Hunter still needs help in landing sweetly once again.
8. Joe just HAS to outlast Deval Patrick in this race.
7. If he pulls out, when will he ever take President Trump “out behind the school gym?”
6. The excitement of Delaware might be just too much for him.
5. He’s holding out for a better Ambassadorship in a Bernie Sanders administration.
4. What would we do with these five dang rental cars in Myrtle Beach?
3. If he doesn’t win at least one primary, he’s pledged to wear an Elizabeth Warren mask and wig.
2. E-Bay won’t accept an ad for a used bus with that “No Malarkey” slogan.
…and the NUMBER ONE REASON JOE BIDEN JUST CAN’T END HIS CAMPAIGN for PRESIDENT this MONTH is:
1. Joe is all set for the huge March 2nd endorsement from the Mayor of Havre d’Grace, Maryland.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .