10. Prior to the election, the Trump Organization was only considering a Motel 6 franchise in Moscow.
9. During his brief tenure in the White House, General Mike Flynn was called 11 times by Senator Elizabeth Warren for VIP White House Tours.
8. James Comey authorized electronic eavesdropping while Eric and Lara Trump visited heavily Russian Brighton Beach for dinner.
7. Grand Jury testimony revealed that Roger Stone still has a Richard Nixon tattoo, but none of Vladimir Putin.
6. Through a personal contact, it was James Brennan who got borscht and Stolychnaya added to the White House Mess menu last year.
5. That “secret hotel video” from Russia shows citizen Trump raiding the mini-bar in his Moscow room.
4. While Hillary Clinton was deeply involved in meetings about her fake “Steele Dossier,” leading to a fraudulent FISA order, Bill was making new friends at the “Hooters” in White Plains, NY.
3. Of the 240 subpoenas issued by the Special Counsel’s staff, only two involved glossy photos of Melania Trump.
2. The Mueller staff featured 42 attorneys, which enabled at least one of them to always be free for a coffee-and-doughnuts run.
…and the NUMBER ONE FACT or FINDING to be REDACTED PRIOR to the RELEASE of the MUELLER REPORT is…
1. Of the $35 million spent on the Russia Investigation, $1.8 million went to buying FAX machines and beepers. Hey, this IS the Federal government.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .