10. Agriculture Secretary Sonny Purdue discussed ag subsidies with the Indiana Governor the same week he requested crime stats on Mayor Pete‘s South Bend!!
9. The FAA approves new Omaha to Kiev shuttle for Ukraine Airlines. Coincidence?
8. President Trump was about to refer to “Little Vladimir,” but thought better of it. Why the change of heart?
7. A subject was observed, while in between marriages, hanging out with Bill Clinton one evening.
6. A company erecting border wall in Arizona includes an in-house security guard who donated $100 to “Re-elect Trump.”
5. Most of Melania’s clothing purchases can be traced to “red” states.
4. A stranger posing with young Donald Trump for a photo turned out to be G. Gordon Liddy.
3. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross once stayed near the Watergate Hotel in 1972.
2. Larry Kudlow gave a hot stock tip for “hedge fund executive” Hunter Biden to consider for investing that $1.5 billion the Chinese gave him.
…and the NUMBER ONE NEW “IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE” BEING CONSIDERED by CONGRESSMAN SCHIFF and HIS HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE is…
1. The mere use of terms like “Crazy Bernie,” “Pocahontas,” “Little Mike” and “Sleepy Joe” violates the First, Fourth and Ninth Amendments.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .