10. We prefer to call it the “New Rochelle Virus.”
9. “Once he’s told what state he is in, Joe Biden is the sort of leader we can really manipu… er, work with.”
8. “Self-isolation and Szechuan beef seem to have turned the tide. And we’ve still got the ol’ firing squads in reserve.“
7. “We have video— US warships are trying to bring the virus to those islands we built and own.”
6. “If you don’t like it, vote against me. On second thought, you can only appeal to the most honorable Chairman of the Central Committee.”
5. “See those American tourists? They’re really here to deliver their babies here in China.”
4. “Why would Hong Kongers need more than the official government newspaper?”
3. “COVID does NOT stand for ‘China Ordered Vicious Infectious Diseases.’”
2. “OK, OK, we’ll release those life-saving drugs. How many free Jackie Chan DVDs you putting up?”
…and the NUMBER ONE CHINESE COMMUNIST COMMENT OVERHEARD in “CHATTER” this MONTH is:
1. ”Bernie? No, he’s just too communist for us.”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .