10. While calling on the Air Force One phone, yells at staff to “turn down that Victrola!”
9. Referred to the “Fingerization” of that nation governed from Helsinki. (This one is true!)
8. With a live mic nearby, praises Hunter as “the Biden family meal ticket.”
7. President lashes out at man, calling him a “lyin’, dog-faced pony-soldier…,” only to realize he’s in a confessional.
6. As Transportation Secretary Pete Buddigieg arrives in the Oval Office, Joseph asks him for “a Coke and a hot dog.”
5. Calls President Xi and assures him that “I am indeed ‘The Big Guy.’”
4. Looking out of a bedroom window toward the Potomac, asks Dr. Jill: “… is that the border, honey?”
3. Threatens military action if Canada doesn’t stop sending us comedic actors, affordable energy and TV game show hosts.
2. After introduction from his new White House Press Secretary, President utters: “Thanks so much, Kamala.”
…and the NUMBER ONE JOSEPH BIDEN GAFFE THIS WEEK is…
1. While in Seoul, Joseph greets new South Korean President Yoon Suk-yeol with a “Hey, Moon!” shout-out…. then apologizes with “Sorry, Kim,” and proceeds to forcefully denounce “Jim Crow 2.0.”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .