This week’s “Top Ten” is not funny. It is truthful and sad.
10. Delay and block all efforts by patriotic organizations to obtain 501(c)3 tax exempt status for which they are qualified. Don’t prosecute or terminate anyone involved. Guarantee Federal pensions for perpetrators who retire.
9. Release $150 billion to the world’s #1 sponsor of terrorism, concealing your connections to that regime. Then claim “we got a good deal.”
8. Bring your ne’er-do-well son on your official VP trips to Ukraine and China, then watch him reap riches Marco Polo could only imagine.
7. Bleach and destroy 30,000 government-owned e-mails, even after they were subpoenaed.
6. Use taxpayer dollars to send weapons to Mexican drug gangs, leading to the deaths of Federal agents and citizens. Then, stonewall efforts by the Congress to investigate the operation, leading to the first “Contempt of Congress” majority vote for a sitting Attorney General.
5. Bully an ally’s government into firing their attorney general who is investigating your son’s company, then release $1 billion in aid to that government.
4. Pay millions for an entirely fabricated “dossier” from a hostile power, snarling Washington with two years of tail-chasing investigations.
3. Seek votes for president by calling for the impeachment of a US Supreme Court Justice, even after you realize the charges against him are bogus.
2. Make foreign policy decisions as Secretary of State, then see millions pour in to your personal foundation and your husband’s speaking-for-pay career from nations that you favored.
…and the NUMBER ONE ACTIVITY THAT DOESN’T SEEM to RISE to the STANDARD of “HIGH CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS” is…
1. Prosecute & eavesdrop on more journalists than all other presidents combined, then claim our current president is a threat to press freedom.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .