10. Home Alone III — In the padded basement of his Delaware mansion, young Joseph teams with his devoted media friends to thwart any probing or disturbing question from reaching his innocent ears.
9. Miracle on “K” Street — D.C.’s Lobbyists Given the Best Gift Imaginable
8. We’re No Angels II — Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Jerrold Nadler and Hakeem Jeffries finally admit they lied about the Russia Hoax.
7. Donald Saves Christmas — Using his business smarts, the American president presses his aides and the finest private sector scientists in the world to deliver life saving vaccines in months, not years.
6. Nightmare Before Christmas II — A disturbing 10,000 Michiganders rise from the dead to cast live votes for Joseph Biden.
5. Scrooged II — Ebenezer Ocasio-Cortez learns a harsh Yuletide lesson when she calls 911 after defunding the NYPD, only to hear this recording: “Press 1 for a social worker’s voice mail.”
4. It’s a Wonderful Life II – Initially despondent in snowy Bedford Hills, Andrew McCabe, James Comey, Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok and Christopher Steele are re-assured there would have been no FISA-driven spying, no Russian hoax, and no impeachment without their determined efforts.
3. Gremlins II – The only plausible explanation for “weighting” Joseph Biden votes more than Don Trump ballots.
2. National Lampoon’s Christmas STAYcation — Santa finally meets his match as Andrew Cuomo, Gavin Newsom and Philip Murphy succeed in terminating the Yuletide season.
…and the NUMBER ONE HOLIDAY MOVIE WE’D LIKE to SEE is:
1. Elf II — While hosting an hour-long “Town Hall,” ABC’s George Stephanopoulos gift-wraps a present for Joseph Biden in the form of ZERO challenging questions.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2020 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .