10. An all-new “Reliable Sources,” but hosted by (Brian Stelter idol) Michael Avenatti via Zoom from prison…
9. “Dirtiest Jobs — Woke Edition” — Premiere Show: Bobbing around the Bering Sea, a boat with all-transgender deckhand staff searches for king crabs
8. “Progressive Blind Date” — Joy Reid, Rosie O’Donnell and Joy Behar see if they can get their blind dates to avoid committing suicide before dessert….
7. “CSI Mar-a-Lago” — Federal authorities risk their lives to prevent a world-wide catastrophe, caused by putative violations of the Presidential Records Act….
6. “All in the Family” — no talent, no experience slackers leverage the family “Big Guy’s” government influence to score millions in government contracts and foreign “investments”
5. “Bonanza” – A widower and his three grown sons tap into the Federal “Build Back Better” largesse to purchase the dormant Solyndra corporation for only $2 billion
4. Million Dollar Movie: “Red Dawn” – see live coverage of hordes of Communist fighters from Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela and Mexico, traversing the Rio Grande by jet ski.
3. “What We Do in the Shadows” – sticking a multi-trillion dollar bill to taxpayers, an American president and Congress pass a wildly inflationary “Inflation Reduction Bill” that few people can explain….
2. “Bay Watch” – No longer saving ocean swimmers, Supervising Lifeguard Gavin Newsom is shocked to learn his upscale beach has become a narcotics market, open-air toilet and a graveyard for stolen cars….
…and the NUMBER ONE NEW TV or CABLE SHOW UNDER CONSIDERATION for the FALL SEASON is….
- “Castle” – after campaigning as a “man of the people,” a president builds an impenetrable wall around his beachfront mansion, handing the taxpayers the entire $1 million bill.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .