10. Now we will tell for sure if zombies are real.
9. I’m sure that nice lady in the sequined miniskirt can make change for you.
8. Yoo hoo, Mayor! We’re from the Hell’s Angels Welcome Wagon!
7. That’s right, no speed limits at all until 6AM.
6. I had no idea that clothing was already optional on certain streets.
5. 140 decibels is so much more striking at 3AM.
4. Just before dawn, you can dance for free with Rosie O’Donnell
3. At 11PM, third car on every subway train becomes a “club car.”
2. Thanks — an “Official Office of Nightlife Coupon Book?” But why is this massage so expensive?
…and the NUMBER ONE COMMENT OVERHEARD at MAYOR DeBLASIO’S “NYC OFFICE of NIGHTLIFE” is:
1. Anthony Weiner is pre-occupied, and Bill Clinton is so yesterday. Wouldn’t Elliot Spitzer be the perfect choice to run this office?
To subscribe for free to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list,” please visit www.gipperten.com. Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes, and submit. While on the site, you can catch up on previous “Top Tens” from 2016 and 2017. Enjoy !