10. “Great to see ya, Vladdy…. I mean Paddy.”
9. (Upon meeting British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak in Belfast…) “Hey Rishi, you mind if I wear a turban with my kilt? Y’know, I’m runnin’ again next year.”
8. “Of course not. We would never ban Catholic priests from Walter Reed Army Medical Center during Holy Week. No, not me.”
7. “If American men can get pregnant, so can Irish men, for dang sure.”
6. (Hunter whispers to father…) “Let’s blow this place. We can’t score a single buck from these people.”
5. “So if you cut corporate taxes, companies will actually move INTO your country?”
4. “This trip cost the US taxpayer $50 million, the Irish police an extra $5.5 million and the British another $8.7 million. But look at those photos… and this bottle of Jameson!”
3. “From a presidential limo, ya can’t really tell what side they drive on.”
2. (Comment to Secretary of State Blinken…) “I had no idea Ireland was a nuclear power….” (Secretary Blinken responds…) “Those are GRAIN silos, Mr. President.”
…and the NUMBER ONE MOMENT DURING JOSEPH BIDEN’S JUNKET to IRELAND was…
1. “I truly feel so at home here. No serious questions whatsoever.”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2023 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .