10. “What is the expected longevity of a bumbling president who is juggling multiple investigations?” – Kamala (Tuesday) – G. Newsom (Thursday)
9. “If I am in New York illegally, how do I upgrade my free hotel room?” – “Buddy”
8. “36 Hours in Taipei, Taiwan.” -Xi J-P
- “Would a new gender identification help or hurt in the polls?” – Chuck S.
6. “On balance, can we save the planet by flying private?” – J. Kerry, “Mayor” Pete B., Leonardo
- “Do people who leave New York plan to come back?” – Kathy H.
- “What do they call that Cabinet agency that has the military in it?” – Joseph B.
- “Is it easy to send Leopard tanks across a border anonymously?” – Chancellor Olaf
- “Do we really need a Strategic Petroleum Reserve?” – Secretary E. G.
…and the NUMBER ONE “GOOGLE” SEARCH by CELEBRITIES this WEEK is…
- “If someone is wandering aimlessly, is it more humane to open or close his robe?” – Dr. Jill B.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2023 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .