10. On the voting line ahead of you are “Brad” AND “Angelina.”
9. More votes cast at your polling pace than total population of your town. **
8. Your state prevents prisoner balloting, but 20 voters in a row are shackled to each other at the ankles.
7. New York Times insists there is no election fraud. **
6. Man in gorilla suit gets his ballot immediately, but you are questioned and frisked prior to voting.
5. At the nudist colony, carloads of angry, fully-clothed people show up to vote.
4. The Saudi royal family, wearing white robes in a discreet stretch limo, arrive to cast their ballots in Staten Island.
3. Entire roster of the Dallas Cowboys is enrolled at your polling place. **
2. Absentee ballots are in the mail to former Gov. Rod Blagojevich and Richard M. Nixon.
…and the NUMBER ONE way to Tell IF Your Area MAY be Experiencing Election Fraud is:
1. No one asks for your photo I.D. **
( ** – These dubious actions have actually taken place in recent years.)
Please visit www.gipperten.com , where you can sign up for “Your Weekly American Top Ten List” for free.
On the home page, just complete the “subscribe to newsletter” boxes and submit.