10. “What would I need a gun for? That’s what you pay your armed guards to handle…”
9. “Sure, I tripled property taxes while I was mayor. None of my friends noticed.”
8. “And if elected, there will be no sugar, salt, sodas or Republicans in the White House.”
7. “I do know who President Obrador is, and of course I know President Xi Jinping. They’re both on my payroll.”
6. “I did say ‘horse-faced lesbian.’ Your point, ma’am?”
5. “The nickname ‘Mini’ is really pronounced the same in French, Italian and Spanish?”
4. “I thought stop, question and frisk was our interview process at Bloomberg LP.”
3. “Air Force One is basic economy compared to my private Gulfstream. But if elected, I will suffer it.”
2. “What rural America needs are subways.”
…and the NUMBER ONE UNUSED DEBATE LINE PURCHASED by MICHAEL BLOOMBERG is:
1.- “Wait a minute! I PAID for this microphone. In fact, in the Green Room, I bought this network.”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .