10. Is it true that Federalist Paper 251, Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce all predicted that “a charlatan from southern California will hurl false charges against an American president in the early 21st century?”
9. Mr. Chief Justice, in summer, when robed, do all of the male justices wear long pants?
8. Where does the Steele Dossier fall into these charges?
7. House Managers, how did you discern that John Bolton is now an honest genius, and when did you know it?
6. Counsel Cipollone, would you say that the House articles of impeachment are more an outgrowth of lawlessness or ignorance?
5. Mr. Nadler, how much did you pay for those suits?
4. Are CNN and the New York Times correct in linking world peace and cleaner water to a Senate conviction?
3. Mr. Chief Justice, is that Lev Parnas or Shemp over there?
2. Where’s Hunter?
…and the NUMBER ONE QUESTION that SOMEHOW DIDN’T MAKE it to CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS DURING the U.S. SENATE TRIAL of PRESIDENT TRUMP is:
1. OK, if we subpoena John Bolton, will your party promise to nominate a Sanders – Omar ticket later this year?
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2019 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .