10. When he hears the new term “cis,” he thinks of the nun who rapped his knuckles with a yardstick in 8th grade.
9. Inspired by Governor Cuomo, he longs to drive a “muscle car,” even if only to the therapist.
8. After radical Congresswomen spoke of “birthing people,” he wondered what to call “Mother’s Day” this week.
7. He fantasized about competing in female college sports… but only for a moment.
6. Due to her bulky winter clothes, he inadvertently helped an older lady to cross an intersection.
5. He refused a free offer to shave “AOC” into his back hair.
4. He casually accepts that more men than women go into engineering, fire fighting, lion taming, Army artillery, Star Trek conventions, Pamplona bull runnings, bear tracking, plumbing, pearl diving, rodeo work, and street demonstrations in Iran.
3. While hanging a Helen Reddy poster, he wonders if it’s OK to enjoy using his power tool.
2. Offered a complimentary drink with a little umbrella, he opted to pay for a shot of whiskey.
… and the NUMBER ONE SIGN that SOMEONE YOU KNOW MAY be IMBUED with “TOXIC MASCULINITY” is…
1. He knows he has more common sense than our Vice President.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .