10. Madam, remember, WE are in charge now. Don’t say “cages.”
9. We know that El Paso’s 800 miles from the real problem. Your point?
8. Yes, the north side of the river is the American side.
7. A sombrero could be misunderstood, I think.
6. MS-13 is not a middle school subject.
5. “Mi Casa es Su Casa?” How many cots you got in the Vice President’s residence?
4. The Golden Triangle does not serve fast food.
3. Let’s try to avoid migrants actually running through the big photo op.
2. Only open-border fans will be joining us. No need to say “I am speaking!”
…and the NUMBER ONE TAKE AWAY from the STAFF BRIEFING for KAMALA’s TRIP to the BORDER is:
- OK, the guy’s in a human trafficking cartel. He’s still one of our voters.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2021 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .