(Can you guess which of these college “courses” will actually be offered on campuses this fall?)
10. The Antifa Reader: Can weapons and masks save us from Fascism in America?
8. Saul Alinsky: Saint or Mere Mortal?
7. FDR and the White Privilege of Hyde Park
6. Queering God: Feminist and Queer Theology
5. Safe Spaces around the World
4. The Complete Writings of Jerry Rubin and Abbie Hoffman
3. Transgender Cultural Production
2. No Migrant is Illegal: Poetry Slam (weekly seminar) from Europe and the US
…and the NUMBER ONE NEW COURSE OFFERING at an ELITE COLLEGE this MONTH is:
1. Econ 101: Inequality and the Superfluousness of Property
(Students: do not park your European sports cars in the faculty lot)
The actual college courses from this week’s Top Ten list:
#3 is an actual course at Yale University. It’s an “introduction to Trans-Studies,” they say.
#6 is being imposed on the innocent students of Swarthmore College this autumn.
#9 is a real course at the University of South Carolina. Apparently, there is a “connection between oppression of women and oppression of nature.”
To subscribe for free to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list,” please log on to www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes, and submit. While visiting the website, you can scroll back to catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016 and 2017. Enjoy!