(Our thanks to “Imprimus,” the publication of Young America’s Foundation, for identifying those absurd actual courses offered to students at major American universities, which were re-published in last week’s “American Top Ten list.”)
- The metal detectors at the Sears Tower work just fine.
- Gun shops might crowd out the latte and potpourri stores.
- Chicago murder rate did not increase 50%, but rather only 40%.
- As soon as Obama moves back here, streets will be safer.
- Rahm hopes to attract more on-site filming of crime documentaries.
- The mere sight of ammunition may require new “safe spaces” for traumatized liberals on Lake Shore Drive
4. Supposed a Chicagoan is being robbed, but she pulls out a gun?
- Eventually, nearly all fatal home invasions are investigated.
- You’re talking like John Dillinger is back in town.
...and the NUMBER ONE REASON MAYOR RAHM EMANUEL WON’T RELAX GUN OWNERSHIP LAWS in CHICAGO is:
- An armed populace might overthrow my regime!
To subscribe to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list” for free, please log on to www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes, and submit. While on the site, you can scroll back to catch up on previous “Top Tens” from 2016 and 2017. Enjoy!