10. Do I pronounce that “Abe,” as in Lincoln?
– Mauricio Macri, President of Argentina
9. What’re you lookin’ at? –South Korean president Moon Jae-in, showing off his NY accent for our president
8. Where can I get a suit like that, Angela? — South African president Cyril Ramaphosa
7. I just really like saying Joko Widodo (Indonesian President). – Theresa May, British PM
6. Shinzo, Giuseppe. Giuseppe, Shinzo. – EU President Junckers
5. You have the weirdest French accent, Emmanuel. – Justin Trudeau, Canadian PM
4. Now, Narenda, you just let the Indian media say anything they want about you?
– Turkish President Recep Erdogan
3. So Don, just how do I get to 3% growth? – Xi Jinpeng
2. Hey, do you work here? – just inaugurated Mexican President Andres Obrador
…and the NUMBER ONE COMMENT OVERHEARD at the G-20 SUMMIT in BUENOS AIRES was…
1. Wow, Crown Prince. You didn’t even have to use poison! -Vladimir Putin
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list is intended as humorous commentary, and is not a source of real news. To subscribe for free to the “Top Ten,” please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit. While on the site, you can catch up on previous “Top Tens” by scrolling back through 2016, 2017 and 2018 entries. To communicate with the editor, please email: email@example.com . Enjoy !