- Draw a “red line in the sand” with the same paint spray can used by Obama in Syria.
- If a “No-Ko” missile should strike Japan, Joseph will personally boycott kim-chee.
- If Vladimir doesn’t exit Ukraine, we will stop importing those high-end sports cars from Russia.
- NBA telecasts into North Korea will be jammed.
- Anthony Blinken, in sleeveless muscle-shirt, will call news conference to denounce “disrespect, even if unintentional, to the new world order.”
- Kamala will express how proud she is to be “allied with Russia,” but then refer to Vlad as “Czar.”
- White House Mess is poised to remove spring rolls, Stolichnaya and North Korean dog meat from menu options.
- To mock Supreme Leader Ali Khameini, President will conduct entire White House news conference wearing a black turban.
- In an offending nation, USA will cut back tourism advertising by 10%.
…and the NUMBER ONE JOSEPH BIDEN RESPONSE if a FOREIGN ADVERSARY “CROSSES the LINE” is…
- Should China threaten Taiwan, Joseph will demand another $1 billion for Hunter to “invest.”
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .