10. $2,587 for official “Chuck Schumer portrait“ lunch boxes for each member of the US Senate
9. $467,000 to purchase luxury coaches from Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks and Billy Joel, in order to transport migrants in a non-threatening, non-judgmental mode.
8. $43,682 (added to the Medicare budget), to cover a “tune up” for the President’s hair-plugs.
7. $11.2 million for multilingual tourist guidebooks for New York, Washington, D.C. and Martha’s Vineyard.
6. $900 million to hire IRS agents, whose audits will be focused on family-run dry cleaners in municipalities with fewer than 75,000 residents
5. $51 million for training and sidearms for those IRS agents…..
- $4 million to hire 6 White House caregivers for an “unspecified person“ and 2 English translators for an “unspecified person“ in the Vice President’s residence.
3. (Requested by Transportation Secretary Buttigieg) $ 2.3 million for a study to determine the level of racism caused by the Interstate Highway System.
2. $43.2 million to hire staff for the newly created office of the “Assistant Secretary of State for Plant and Animal Protection.”
…and the NUMBER ONE LESSER-KNOWN RIDERS ATTACHED to this WEEK’S RESOLUTION THAT KEEPS the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RUNNING is…
1. $52 million for a new, second “Gulfstream” private jet, so that John Kerry will never feel forced to fly to ”climate” meetings with staff or servants.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .