- In New Jersey, 23% of voters support challenger Bob Hugin for U.S. Senator, 22% support incumbent Bob Menendez, but 53% strongly oppose their daughters becoming interns for Senator Menendez.
- 10% of Californians would prefer to live in Nepal.
- 17% of people randomly surveyed in Jerrold Nadler’s Manhattan Congressional district consider him to be a sex symbol.
- 47% of Texans admit they just like saying “Beto.”
- 32% of South Dakotans told pollsters they consider North Dakotans to be “crass.”
- An astonishing 97% of residents of Arctic Village, Alaska favor re-incorporating as “Palm Springs.”
- 87% of self-described Evangelicals do not own a single “rap” CD.
- 39% of Californians favor the Republican candidate for U.S. Senate (though there is none!).
- 6% of all Americans identified PBS character Ross Poldark as the British Prime Minister.
…and the NUMBER ONE SURPRISING POLL RESULT from the FINAL DAYS PRIOR to ELECTION 2018 is…
1. 47% of New York voters would endorse Andrew Cuomo for President, as a way of getting him out of the state.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is not a source of real news. To subscribe for free to the “Top Ten,” log on to www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit. While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016, 2017 and 2018 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .