10. 21% of South Carolina voters identified Nancy Pelosi as a soap opera villain.
9. Of those voting for Keith Ellison for Minnesota Attorney General, 48% believe he is opposed to domestic violence.
8. 4% of New Yorkers selected Kirsten Gillibrand as a “Swedish rock band.”
7. In Arizona, 6% of those marking “Sinema” for US Senate thought they would be issued free movie tickets.
6. 23% of South Bronx residents support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ‘s version of socialism, even if it means rationing toilet paper.
5. 17% of Vermonters identified incumbent Senator Bernie Sanders as a “scrumptious Ben & Jerry’s flavor.”
4. 9% of Kentuckians believe Bernie Sanders to be related to the Colonel.
3. 99% of Haitian-American Republicans in Utah voted to re-elect Congresswoman Mia Love.
2. 52% of male Missouri voters told pollsters that US Senator Claire McCaskill reminded them “of their first wives or their mothers-in-law.”
…and the NUMBER ONE MOST INTERESTING RESULTS from “EXIT POLLS” on ELECTION DAY 2018 is:
1. 76% of South and North Dakotans admitted that they would rather “actually dance with wolves” than support Andrew M. Cuomo for president.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is not a source of real news. To subscribe for free, log on to www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit. While on the site, catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016, 2017 and 2018 by scrolling back. To contact Your Weekly American Top Ten list, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . Enjoy!