10. Visit the North Korean National Zoo before all residents are eaten.
9. Tourist chances for torture now under 20%.
8. Dunk basketball, meet Supreme Leader.
7. Stay 3 nights, get one free at Korea Bay “Sandals.”
6. Smoking is to be encouraged.
5. Fly to Pyong Yang, earn free stopover in Guam.
4. Honeymoon in a romantic missile silo!
3. Our new “Surf & Turf” — Dog meat and Fish heads.
2. The Yalu River Extreme Weight Loss Spa Week.
Voted #1 on the peninsula. Mention this ad, receive extra gruel.
…and the NUMBER ONE NEW SLOGAN to PROMOTE “NORTH KOREA TOURISM” is :
1. Lots more toilet paper than Venezuela!
To subscribe to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit. While on the site, you can scroll back to catch up on previous “Top Tens” from 2016 and 2017. Enjoy !