10. Deep hatred for Milwaukee Brewers led her to avoid Wisconsin for eight months.
9. “Back up, you creep” actually her favorite welcome greeting for returning husband.
8. Hillary pondered accepting endorsement from Kim Jong-un, but he would only fly as far as Guam.
7. “Delete now, you creep,” she said to John Podesta, after hacked emails revealed what he really thought of her.
6. Transfer of American uranium assets to Putin did not gain expected support from Vladimir, but did get her 50, 000 free Aeroflot miles.
5. Bernie Sanders complimented the snug fit of her pants suit after their second debate.
4. She had no idea why Michigan crowds were offering that hand gesture, as she toured around in a Toyota Land Cruiser.
3. Sending a subtle spousal message, Hillary urged President Obama to pardon all women convicted of shooting their cheating husbands.
2. By mid-November, she realized that some people hate taxes more than inequality.
…and the NUMBER ONE OVERLOOKED COMMENT from HILLARY’S NEW BOOK, “WHAT HAPPENED?” is…
1. Yes, she used her private e-mail over 30,000 times to conduct Federal business, then scrubbed them with acid to prevent scrutiny. On the other hand, she used her government computer to play “Mortal Kombat.”
To subscribe for free to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes, and submit. While on this site, you can catch up on previous “Top Tens” from 2016 and 2017. Enjoy!