10. Really? There is a City Ordinance requiring quinoa in turkey stuffing?
– Cambridge, MA
9. You bagged that 800-pounder with a crossbow? Needs some hot sauce, though.
8. Trump might name WHO to run the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission?
7. Welcome and happy Thanksgiving! All seven of our bathrooms are gender neutral.
-Central Park West, Manhattan
6. When I asked for turkey surprise, I was not referring to President Erdogan.
-State Department dining room, Washington, DC
5. I had no idea John Podesta was an expert on deep-frying the bird.
4. Who would’ve predicted a Clinton eating crow today?
3. All of the ingredients for this vegetarian feast were locally-sourced and organically grown in this community.
2. Actually, we hunt for all of our food.
…and the NUMBER ONE COMMENT OVERHEARD DURING THANKSGIVING 2016 was:
1. Poor Melania has to cook for 28 people today!
– Mar-a-Lago, FL
Please visit www.gipperten.com to sign up to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list” for free. Just complete the “subscribe” boxes on the home page, and submit.
You can also catch up on previous “Top Tens” while on the site. Enjoy !