10. Uh, like, we just legalized weed in this state. Smashing store windows makes it a party!
9. I am a gay Unitarian, and I know I’m getting deported!
8. Not only did Trump win, but the Portland Hookah Lounge closed.
7. On November 7th, Hillary had her “path to 270” locked up. By November 9th, the Electoral College was fascist and racist.
6. If we do nothing, the coal mines will stay open!!
5. My grandfather and my father were right. You can’t beat a protest rally for meeting babes. (Even if they are a bit gamy.)
4. YOU can go to class during this emergency. Not me.
3. Finally, a place to wear my old 1972 psychedelic head band again.
2. Now it’s another four years of fossil-fuel vehicles. This planet is over, dude.
…and the NUMBER ONE “REASON” for PROTESTING OUR RECENT ELECTIONS is:
1. No one cares about your placard’s spelling while you’re blocking ambulances and fire engines!
Please log on to www.gipperten.com , where you can subscribe to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list” for free. Just complete the “subscribe” boxes on the home page, and you’ll receive one e-mail per week, on Monday mornings.
On the website, you can also catch up on previous “Top Tens.” Enjoy!