10. Kim Jong-un as LeBron James
9. Sen. Maggie Hassan as “Angry Hillary”
8. Joseph Biden as Lenny (“Of Mice and Men”)
7. Gov. Kathy Hochul as the ghost of Bella Abzug
6. Bernie Sanders as HBO’s Larry David
5. Kamala Harris, cackling, with broom
4. Charlie Crist as Benedict Arnold
3. Gavin Newsom as “High-Tax Dracula”
2. Chuck Schumer & Governor J.B. Pritzker in that not-too-convincing horse suit
…and the NUMBER ONE HALLOWEEN COSTUME SOMEONE HAS BEEN WEARING a BIT TOO LONG is:
1. John Fetterman as Uncle Fester
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail [email protected] .