10. For “Hill and Bill”: A full house of live paying customers for just one of their “road tour” speaking engagements. (But just one.)
9. For Steve Bannon: A makeover from those “Queer Eye” fellows.
8. For Les Moonves, Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer and Harvey Weinstein: A no-females, cross-country road trip in one compact car.
7. For Vladimir Putin: Someone actually willing to “collude” with him.
6. For American women: A “Women’s March” that actually represents them and kicks out the anti-semites, Communists, over-medicated celebrities and Islamic extremists.
5. For CNN’s Jim Acosta: A bull horn, for his farewell White House news conference.
4. For Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: a copy of Henry Hazlitt’s “Economics in One Lesson.”
3. For Joe Biden: a credible Hawaiian document “proving” his “1956” birthplace.
2. For former NY Governor Eliot Spitzer: Black gloves, to match those socks.
…and the NUMBER ONE CHRISTMAS GIFT for 2018 is:
1.For Kim Jong-un: An even trade of eight nuclear warheads in exchange for a PAC – 10 college basketball team for Pyong Yang.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten” list is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news. To subscribe for free to the “Top Ten,” please visit www.gipperten.com . Complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens by scrolling back through 2018. 2017 and 2016. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please email: email@example.com .