10. So, again, are all presidents above the law?
9. If there’s an individual right to bear arms, how come there’s no “right” to all the free stuff I’ve been proposing?
8. If you’re Spartacus, I’m W. C. Fields!
7. So the U.S. Government can just stop people at the border?
6. While working for George W. Bush, what was your personal favorite form of torture?
5. During the lunch break, let’s order in from “Penumbra.”
4. Have you ever worn white robes, for any reason?
3. How is Federalist 69 relevant to my re-election?
2. So you attend the same church as Chief Justice Roberts. Isn’t that a clear conflict of interest?
…and the NUMBER ONE UNSPOKEN COMMENT DURING the SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITEE HEARING on JUDGE BRETT KAVANAUGH is…
1. Here’s another Spartacus moment: I move to re-consider Judge Merrick Garland !
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is not a source of real news. To subscribe for free to the “Top Ten,” log on to www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit. Enjoy!