10. Was about to say “groovy” in class, but thought better of it.
9. On a dare at the beach, he paid for a henna tattoo of James Madison on his left shoulder.
8. For Halloween one year, young Kavanaugh dressed as then-Chief Justice Warren E. Burger.
7. Waiting for his band teacher, Brett impudently played “In-a-Gadda-Da-Vida” on his tuba.
6. Getting “high” at a party meant chugging an extra Mountain Dew.
5. His crush on one girl was so intense, he sent her an anonymous copy of “The Federalist Papers.”
4. Upsetting his American History teacher, young Brett spoke out in class against FDR’s court-packing scheme.
3. One weekend, he went out and got two haircuts.
2. On his new “Walkman,” Kavanaugh listened to audio cassettes of speeches by Justice Learned Hand.
…and the NUMBER ONE UNKNOWN EXAMPLE of DELINQUENCY from JUDGE BRETT KAVANAUGH’S TEEN YEARS is:
1. During confession, Brett induces a priest to doze off from boredom.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is not a source of real news. To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com .
Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit. Enjoy!