10. For just $25, you can have tea and hear Hillary read from What Happened every weekday at 2pm.
9. I’m on auto-pay. The foundation website says “error” when I click “don’t renew.”
8. Saudi government still committed to its matching gift program.
7. As a patriot, could you even imagine the Clintons flying economy?
6. For $100 and the cost of drinks and “tips,” you can “cruise” the Gentlemen’s Clubs of Manhattan with Bill.
5. At the Clinton Thrift Shop in Chappaqua, any donation gets you 25% off on used Hill pants suits and Bill jogging shorts.
4. Give $5,000, hear webinar on “How to Really Scrub your E-mail hard drives with acid wash.”
3. Your gift means the Foundation can buy that one-inch carpeting, and avoid that Arkansas indoor-outdoor stuff.
2. This year, we’ll be serious about women’s rights in the middle east. We promise.
…and the NUMBER ONE REASON for DONATING to the CLINTON FOUNDATION in 2018 is:
1. We heard you. No more salaries above $700,000 a year.
PS: Sorry, donor access to White House Lincoln bedroom suspended until at least January 2021.
To subscribe for free to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list,” please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit. While on the site, you can catch up on previous “Top Tens” from 2016, 2017 and 2018 by scrolling back. Enjoy!