10. New write-off for private legal expenses incurred by U.S. Senators from Minnesota.
9. Chuck and Nancy re-classification: “Wealthy” is anyone working at least 20 hours per week.
8. IRS forms shall abandon outdated “Mr./ Ms./ Mrs.” salutations in favor of the 63 distinct genders now identified.
7. Death tax exemption for estates of families not subscribing to Fox News Channel.
6. Presidential pardon for illicit activities committed by elected officials from Michigan who are at least 87 years old.
5. “Charlie Rose Amendment” grants tax credit for office shower stalls re-equipped with solar hot water and prominent “panic” buttons.
4. Taxpayers henceforth defined by IRS as “Swamp Enablers.”
3. Low income housing credit now accessible to college graduates returning to parents’ basements.
2. Remove tax-exempt status from any non-profits featuring “patriot,” tea party,” “conservative” or “Stop DeBlasio” in organizational appellations.
(Wait… this sounds familiar….)
and the NUMBER ONE LATEST AMENDMENT PLANNED by SCHUMER and PELOSI for TAX REFORM LEGISLATION is:
1. $1 voluntary check-off for those wishing to donate to Lois Lerner Legal Defense Fund.
To subscribe for free to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list,” please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes, and submit. While on the site, you can scroll back to catch up on previous “Top Tens” from 2017 and 2016. Enjoy!