10. Announce new “secret” cyber attack to be unleashed against Russia.
9. Change locks on the Vice President’s residence, but “misplace” the keys.
8. Build 20-foot high wall along the Delaware border.
7. Practice not grinning while exaggerating.
6. Actually fire off that shotgun (maybe on New Year’s day) from the Veep’s back portico.
5. Learn from the Clintons how to “appropriate” government-owned furniture belonging in the Vice President’s mansion.
4. Invite Anthony Weiner back to Washington; see if “sexting” might impress Dr. Jill or a US Senator.
3. Declare commitment to cure cancer and then promise to colonize Mars, but 20 days before you leave office.
2. Order Air Force 2 roll-out for state visit to Tuvalu. Then pretend you are Obama.
… and the NUMBER ONE “BUCKET LIST 2016” ITEM for JOE BIDEN is :
1. Renew DC and Wilmington Taxi Driver’s hack licenses.
To subscribe for free to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list,'” please log on to www.gipperten.com , and complete the “subscribe” boxes on the home page.
You can also catch up on previous “Top Tens” while on the website.