- 10. $400 MILLION in cash? Finally, Obama, Hillary and John Kerry made good on their Super Bowl bets with Supreme Leader Ali Khameni.
- 9. Mel Gibson played a fine role in that movie.
- 8. Did you say “transom?”
- 7. John Kerry just wanted to “offshore” his 2015 IRS tax refund.
- 6. I agree he is sort of “handsome.”
- 5. 400-mill will pay for a heckuva bachelor party at that swingin’ Ramsar resort on the Caspian Sea. It might be Bani Sadr’s last wedding, guys!
- 4. One man’s “ransom” is another man’s Boeing purchase.
“We can dream…. Iran favors Airbus.”
- 3. For $400 million and A-Rod’s contract, we get that ace 49 year old soccer player from Hamalan, Mohammad Pahlevi.
- 2. Nowadays, $400 million isn’t even a decent-size Hillary pay-to-play scandal.
And the NUMBER ONE WAY to AVOID SAYING “$400 MILLION RANSOM” is:
- We not only got four Americans back, but 500 free designer turbans thrown in to the deal.
LOG ON TO www.gipperten.com , where you can subscribe to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list” for free. You can also catch up on previous Top Ten lists.
Just complete the boxs marked “Subscribe” on the homepage. Enjoy !