- Bernie Sanders “resume,” 1961 – 1981.
- Fine cuisine and bimbo preferences of donors to the Clinton Foundation.
- Edward Snowden’s favorite Russian sports bars.
- List of donors to NYC Mayor Bill DiBlasio and his “advocacy” non-profit who really don’t want anything from City government!
- Revealing music video of Taylor Swift (So sorry! Our high school intern slipped this one in.)
- List of government-owned furniture and “gifts” hauled off by the Clintons as they departed the White House in 2001.
- List of “gifts” hauled off by then-Virginia Governor Tim Kaine when departing the Governor’s mansion in 2010. 3. First class vacation plans of Solyndra executives departing with US government golden (“Thank you, Barack”) parachutes.
- Transcripts of sexting messages among White House “czars” and US Supreme Court Justices.
…and the NUMBER ONE NEW HACKING PROJECT on the DRAWING BOARD at WIKILEAKS is:
- Elizabeth Warren’s stirring narration for PBS’ yet-unreleased series, “Beauty Secrets of the Sandinista Women.”
Please log on to www.gipperten.com to subscribe for free to “Your Weekly American Top Ten list.” Just complete the “newsletter” information and submit.
You can also catch up on previous Top Ten lists as your convenience.