10. At today’s prices, Air Force One has just enough fuel for PR trips to Europe… but not to our own border.
9. To add sprinkles to Joseph’s ice cream cone, server charges an extra $11.
8. Just since last year, the taxpayer cost for the Vice President’s “NO BAIL” tattoo has gone from $2,000 to $5,000.
7. President Zelensky emerges from secret location to request foreign aid in pesos, not dollars.
6. Cost of 33 RPM Victrola record players and rotary-dial phones are through the roof!
5. From the Oval Office window, you can see hot dog vendors pushing wheelbarrows of cash to the bank.
4. New Federal poverty level for 2023: $96,753 per annum.
3. Joseph’s “hair plugs tune-up” will cost taxpayers $7,000 this year, versus $4,000 last year… (even in Delaware!)
2. Remember that $8 billion worth of military hardware Mr. Biden left in Afghanistan? The Taliban is willing to sell it back to us for a mere trillion.
…and the NUMBER ONE WAY JOSEPH BIDEN and KAMALA are BEGINNING to SENSE THAT INFLATION is a PROBLEM is…
1. According to Hunter, an “escort” charges $200 more today than on St. Paddy’s Day.
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is NOT a source of real news.
To subscribe to the “Top Ten” for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit.
While on the site, you can catch up on previous Top Tens from 2016-2022 by scrolling back. Enjoy!
To communicate with the editor, please e-mail email@example.com .