10. Referral to the President’s personal barber.
9. Lifting tariffs on fine North Korean wines.
8. Establishment of an hourly JFK – Pyong-Yang air shuttle.
7. Destroy Nukes, obtain very next NBA expansion team.
6. Lessons on how to implement Trump tax cut.
5. Please help new North Korean friends to copy your “spring break” traditions.
4. Amazon and Walmart will promote the “LeaderKim Dr. Evil jacket” designer collection
(no tall sizes available).
3. Introductions to Andrew Cuomo and Bill DeBlasio, to learn how to make the one-party state more permanent.
2. North Korea seeking dealerships to sell cutting-edge Corvairs, Gremlins and Edsels.
…and the NUMBER ONE KIM JONG-UN NEGOTIATING GOAL for HIS UPCOMING SUMMIT with PRESIDENT TRUMP is:
1. Limits on American immigration in to his country.
Your “Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary, and is not a source of actual news. To subscribe for free to the “Top Ten,” please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit. While on the site, catch up on previous “Top Tens” by scrolling back through posts from 2016, 2017 and 2018. Enjoy!