10. Roster of Secret Service agents who are partial to Hillary Clinton.
(Paid for by National Association of Federal Agents)
9. List of certified wise men and virgins within the District.
(Paid for by Archdiocese of Washington)
8. Most overpriced adult beverages for sale in Trump Tower restaurants.
(Dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton)
7. Compilation of Obama-era regulations that improved banking competitiveness.
(Paid for by American Banking Association)
6. Annotated schedule of White House tennis court users, 1977-81. (from Jimmy Carter archives)
(Requested by former VP Walter Mondale)
5. Lifetime visits to “Gentleman’s Clubs” by Orrin Hatch and Mike Pence (no evidence in dossier).
(Requested by Al Franken prior to resignation)
4. Legislative agenda of Nancy Pelosi to benefit her family investments.
(FOIA filed by Judicial Watch)
3. Inventory of White House furniture and artifacts still in Clinton possession.
(Requested by A.G. Jeff Sessions)
2. Mulligans taken at Mar-a-Lago golf course by President Trump since 1-20-17.
(Requested by MSNBC)
...and the NUMBER ONE YET-UNREVEALED DOSSIER FLOATING AROUND WASHINGTON THIS WEEK is:
1. Single female White House appointees under age 25, hired since January 2017.
(Gratuity for dossier provided by Bill Clinton).
“Your Weekly American Top Ten list” is intended as humorous commentary and not as “real” news. To subscribe for free, please visit www.gipperten.com . Then, complete the “subscribe” boxes and submit. While on our site, you can catch up on previous “Top Tens” by scrolling back through 2016, 2017 and 2018 entries. Enjoy!