- Reading Clinton Cash by Peter Schweizer at Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
- After just one beverage, keeps saying “This is a big *&$%@ deal” to resort wait staff.
- Considering request from the Marx Brothers Foundation to house his Vice Presidential papers.
- Firing a shotgun from his back porch for fun, as he advised the other year.
- Calling random delegates to the Democrat National Convention to ask, “Now if a presidential candidate were to be indicted….. Just saying, hypothetically…”
- Flipping sprinkler system “on” as President enters Rose Garden.
- Checking latest surveys to see what polls best: a. income tax hikes, b. ground troops in the middle east, c. Hillary’s plan to import many more migrants to the US, or d. “Bidencare.”
- Allows “double shirtless” photo to be taken of himself with Vladimir Putin, both sunbathing at undisclosed Black Sea location.
- Meets with focus groups to determine which fellow Democrat he should call “…articulate, bright and clean and a nice guy” this year.
…and the NUMBER ONE JOE BIDEN FUN ACTIVITY on SUMMER VACATION THIS YEAR is:
- Keeps practicing how to say “They wants to keep y’all in chains” in a southern accent.
Visit www.gipperten.com to view previous Weekly Top Ten lists, and to subscribe for free.
Just complete the “Newsletter” box on the home page.